SCHOLARSHIPS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Scholarships may be granted to poor and deserving high school students through the following:
- Blessed Mary of the Passion (BMOP) Scholarship Program (formerly FAPP) – prioritizes students who came from poor families and have a general average of 85% and above.
- SJASQ Alumni Association
- LGU (Local Government Unit) Scholarship – student must have an average of 87% and above.(Five students only)
- ESC (Educational Service Contracting Scheme) – it prioritizes public school graduates with general average of 80% and above, and with annual income of not more than to Php 250, 000. The grant given by the government through ESC can only be used for the payment of tuition fee. It cannot be used to pay for other fees or miscellaneous fees.
- Academic Scholarship – elementary valedictorians and salutatorians may apply for this scholarship, subject to the criteria for screening scholarship applicants.
- With sponsors
Note: BMOP and LGU scholars are subject to render services in school like cleaning assigned areas after class in the afternoon and half day every other Saturdays.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Applications for scholarship grants are submitted to the SJASQ Directress at least one month before the Enrollment Period. The following are needed:
For initial application:
- A photocopy of Report Card with the latest grading period
Before or upon enrollment:
- Good Moral Certification
- Clear photocopy of PSA(NSO) Birth Certificate
- Clear photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
…….For Academic Scholarship:
- Certification of honor received coming from the principal
- Original copy of ITR (available at BIR Office)
- Certificate of non-filer (with annual income of not more than P250, 000), unemployed or self-employed from Brgy. Captain
- Bring a photocopy of report card with the latest grading period and take the Entrance Examination in the Counseling and Testing Center (Guidance Office) with the testing fee of P100.
- Have an interview with junior high school principal, Mrs. Isabelita “Milette” P. Deodores and senior high school principal, Mrs. Marie Belle Gracielli “Mabelle” A. Pureza.
- The student applicant, together with his/her parent, will have an interview with Sr. Angelita A. Santos, FMM, the school directress.